To meet the continuous growth of Dance Floor use globally in JUNE 2014 - 11 years after our first publication - we launched new and updated products, new and easy to navigate websites, and a contemporary distribution system.
NEW PRODUCTS in 2014
• Introduction video on YouTube, to inspire, inform and reach out.
• Professionally made training/learning DVDs, for witnessing the subtlety, depth and clarity of Dance Floor processes.
• 3rd edition of the Facilitator's Handbook (includes the newest Dances and the Intention Frame).
• 'NVC Dialogue' App for smart phones, puts the 13 Step Dance Floor in your pocket (in English only).
NEW LANGUAGES in 2014
• Spanish Dance Floors are now available, to reach many new communities.
• We created a new document to serve as the basis for an agreement with anyone wanting to translate into new languages.
NEW HOME-PRINTING OPTIONS, AND
PROFESSIONAL QUALITY HARD COPY in 2014
• User Licence system for home printing, to suit a wider range of users.
• On-demand manufacturing of high quality Dance Floor sets.
NEW DISTRIBUTION STRUCTURE in 2014
• New ways for everyone to participate in Dance Floor distribution, to maximise our outreach
• A Distributor Licence creates clarity about selling and giving away printed Dance Floors.
• An Affiliate programme enables anyone to become a seller of all the Dance Floor products by linking to our Online Shop. Affiliates benefit financially, but have no financial risk, admin, stock, or effort.
NEW ONLINE SHOP in 2014
• Visit our shop with a new look and new functionality at: www.life-resources-shop.com
• Website with pages and payment in many languages, for ease of acquiring our products.
• Electronic (downloadable) items, as well as tangible goods.
• A simple low-cost delivery charge per item, to anywhere in the world.
NEW DANCE FLOOR WEBSITE in 2014
• Contemporary look suitable for phones and tablets.
• Dance Floor intro leaflet to download and share (in 8 languages).
• Info on languages, translations and adaptations of Dance Floors.
• Intro video on home page.
We continue to supply our NVC Dance Floors
and support materials in 9 languages:
• and now in Spanish
Information about the Dance Floors in other languages is here.
To purchase our materials visit our Online Shop.
See our YouTube video here: http://youtu.be/KbBw6dXXdDU
Dance Floors publishing history
1998 - Bridget Belgrave and Gina Lawrie begin developing the Dance Floors for use in their own workshops
2000 - Bridget and Gina share early versions of Dance Floors at an the international NVC 'Giraffe Convention' in Sweden
2001 - Growing interest from colleagues around the world led to a decision to write a Facilitator's Handbook
2003 - Published the 7 original Dance Floors, and the Facilitator's Handbook, in English
2005 - Published in German (7 Dances and Facilitator's Handbook) and French (7 Dances)
2006 - Published 'Connect with Respect' project handbook/film, and the 'Connect with Respect' Dance Floor (in English)
2006 - Published 7 Dances and Facilitator's Handbook in Danish
2007 - Published 7 Dances in Dutch and Swedish
2008 - Published 7 Dances in Norwegian
2008 - Published the 'How To Guidelines' - basic information for each Dance, for end users
2009 - Published the 9th (and final!) Dance Floor (in 4 languages)
2011 - Began new media projects: DVDs (with subtitles in 6 languages), Apps for smart phones, and Online Coaching Tool
2011 - Published the 13 Step Dance in Korean, and the How To Guidelines for the Jackal Café (in English)
2012 - First App released, and the two newer Dances now in 6 languages
2013 - Published in Spanish (9 Dances and all support material except Facilitator's Handbook)
2013 - Filled in gaps so all our products are in 6 languages - English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish. (Many of our products are in Norwegian and Danish, and the 13 Step Dance is in Korean)
2014 - Launch of new websites, new DVDs (with subtitles in 6 languages), new translation system, new distribution system